If you can't make it to an event you've booked, you may be able to exchange your entry for a 'Transfer Credit'. You then have up to 12 months (from the date of the event) to book yourself (or a friend) on to another (or the same) event. The 'Transfer Credit' you receive will depend on the amount you originally paid for your event, less any charges set by the race organiser.
To action your transfer:
- Login to Race Space (you may already be logged in).
- Select 'My Entries' from the main menu (on mobile you'll need to select 'Racer Dashboard', then choose 'My Entries' from the dropdown).
- Click 'Entry Actions' on the entry you're trying to Transfer. If the entry is eligible for a Transfer, then select 'Transfer Entry'.*
- If you're happy with the terms, click 'Confirm Transfer'.
- You have now have 'Transfer Credit', which you can find on your Racer Dashboard, in 'My Transfers'.
NOTE: Even if there are no charges, you may still need to pay any difference in entry price when spending your 'Transfer Credit'.